Note: This was my nails last Halloween. Super late post noh? Haha.
I used to do weekly nail art on my nails way back in college, when I still have lots of time to do it. But now, due to my work schedule, I rarely do nail art. I still make sure that I change my nail polish every week though. And if you know me personally, you’ll know that I am a certified nail polish addict. I think I have more than 100 nail polishes to date. 😀
So here is the list of what I used for my nails:
1. Caronia Nail Hardener and Base Coat
2. Chic nail polish in Black Velvet (Knockout Collection)
3. Bobbie nail polish in Pure White
4. Dotting tool
5. Detail brush
How I did it:
1. Apply base coat and wait until it’s dry.
2. Apply 1-2 coats of black nail polish (depends on your preference and the opacity of the nail polish).
3. Using the detail tool (or the normal polish brush), draw a white circle. Draw 2 white circles on each nail. You can play with the position. 🙂
4. Using the dotting tool, put a small black dot inside the white circle.
5. Apply top coat so as to prolong the polish.
6. Let it dry.
That’s it for today! Happy Friday. 🙂