I went to Divisoria months ago with my boyfriend and that was a thrilling experience for me. Why? Because first it is my first time to tag BF along, even though I know he’ll hate it after (he was exhausted that day haha). Second, it was my first time to go to Lucky Chinatown Mall! For my first 2 visits in Divisoria, I’ve only been to 168 Mall and Tutuban Mall.
Enough with the introductions and let me show you what I bought in Lucky Chinatown Mall Annex. 🙂
Lego 8-pc. set, P200.00
I love collecting Lego sets lately and I’m so happy I got these. I just wished it comes with different types, like one avenger, one ninja turtle, etc. It’s sold P50.00 each in toy stores btw.
Toys at 3 for P100.00
I gave this as a gift to my nephews.
Sticker set, P60.00; Ponytail set, P60.00
For my nieces naman.
Cute earrings, 6 for P200.00, P50.00 each
For me and my siblings. 😀 So cute right?
Medium gift bags, 7 for P100.00; small pouch, P20.00 per set
Clip set, P50.00
Ribbon set, P50.00; Medium tin can, P75.00
DIY calendar, P150.00
This is somewhat similar to Etude House’s calendar but less cuter. 🙂
Border stickers, 3 for P100.00; Masking sticker set, P30.00; Sticky notes, 4 for P100.00
Notebook, P75.00; Washi tape, 3 for P100.00; Pen set, P100.00; Animal cube pads, P150.00; Polaroid sticker, P30.00; Mini notebooks, 7 for P100.00
Jar of mini tapes with dispenser, P200.00
This is my best buy actually. 😀 I’ve seen this being sold at a higher price in online sellers.
So there’s my haul.
Tips on shopping in Divisoria:
1. Wear simple and comfortable clothes and shoes. You’ll walk a lot and sweat a lot, even inside the malls.
2. Be mindful of your personal belongings. There are lots of people there so you don’t know what will happen.
3. List your things to buy so that you know where to look for it. It’s easier that way and you’ll be focusing on the things you need to buy.
4. Know the prices of the products you want to buy in stores. It’s useless if you bought it at the same price in stores outside Divisoria.
5. Haggle, haggle, haggle! Especially if you’re buying a lot in one stall. 🙂 You’ll save even more.
If you don’t want to be stressed out so much, buy in malls instead of the streets. It’s colder there and has less people relatively. 🙂
I hope I’ve shared something with you. Until my next shopping in Divisoria!