Block your schedule on November 25 as you get to meet the leaders from different industries at the Asia E- Commerce Expo 2015.
Asia E- Commerce Expo 2015 (#AECoE) will be at SMX Aura, Taguig on November 25, 2015, Wednesday and brought to you by TAG Media and Public Relations. #AECoE will give you a unique opportunity to learn from, and network with senior leaders from the biggest brands in Asia Pacific region and in which the leading e-commerce experts from emerging markets, award winning e-commerce players and established e-retailers in APAC gather under one roof. Industry leaders will share independent experiences and insights for delegates from different countries. You can be a part of this inspiring environment and benefit from the excellent networking opportunities it offers.
The expo features:
- Sessions on ePayments, eLogistics and ePrivacy
- Opening reception
- Conference programme
- Over 15 local and international high level speakers
- 30+ sponsors
- 1 Hour of Speed Networking
What will you learn:
- Market Analysis
- Digital Marketing
- E Commerce
- Going Global
Why you should attend:
- To grow your business
- To meet investors
- 300 APAC Audience
- Maximizing cross border e-commerce
Speakers are leaders from different industries and engaged in momentous pursuits of significance to the ASEAN region and beyond. Attendees are senior business people, high-ranking government officials and media.
#AECoE is not just about learning, empowerment and inspiration but a potential future collaboration that’s why we allot time for networking. Speakers confirmed are as follows plus 10 more awaiting for their confirmation:
- Constantin Robertz – Managing Director, Zalora
- Lars Jeppesen – CEO, Tech One Global
- Jacqueline Van Den Ende – Managing Director, Lamudi
- Kristian Melquiades – General Manager, Viber
- Janette Toral – Founder, Digital Club Filipino
- Subir Lohani – Managing Director,
- Chinkee Tan – Book Author and Radio Host
- Robert Yupangco – CEO, Yupangco Group of Companies
- Frederic Levy – Founder & CEO, CashCashPinoy
- Camille Montejo – CEO, Tree Top Adventure Inc.
- Chris Kiklas – President, EmLogis
- Pocholo Gonzales – CEO, Creativoices Production
- Spanky Enriquez – Corporate Communications Consultant
Asia E Commerce Expo 2015 (#AECoE) is expecting 300 visitors & up to 30 companies to share their products and services in the expo. For partnership/sponsorship, please contact the organizer at 09166299381 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Fee per delegate: Php 3,000.00 (Inclusion: Snacks, Elegant Lunch, Speed Networking, Conference and Expo)
For those who have their own businesses, or would want to have one, this expo is right for you. 🙂