If you love to cook (or pretend to cook 😉 ), and love eat-all-you-can restaurants, then I would recommend Tong Yang for you! I myself love eat-all-you-can restos because of the wide variety of cravings that I can satsfy all at the same time. 🙂 So why did I like Tong Yang? Check out my reasons below.
*We ate at Tong Yang Eton Centris so I’m dedication this review for that specific branch. 🙂
- There’s a room that you can reserve if you come in large groups. In this way, you can have a little bit of privacy. 🙂 Just a bit because you can still hear the laughter from the neighboring room. 🙂
2. There’s this area where you can ask for thin slices of beef, pork and even lamb! How’s that? 🙂
3. There’s a wide variety of choices for the shabu shabu ingredients. 🙂 There had squid balls, kikiam, fish balls, etc.
4. Lots of noodle choices that you can add into your shabu shabu. I tried Korean noodles and it’s good! 🙂
5. They always refill the sushi station. I’m not sure if that is the case everytime but I hope it is. I went back to the sushi station lots of times to get kani sushi and it was always being stocked.
6. There are lots of choice for the ones you can grill! I just don’t know the taste of some so I didn’t dare try it. 🙂
7. You can choose if you want your shabu shabu to be spicy or not. I got the not spicy one since I’m not sure how spicy is their spicy. I might not be able to eat it if ever.
8. There are lots of vegetables that you can add to your shabu shabu. If you choose the plain soup and add these, it would be like sinigang. 🙂
9. They have salads and kimchis too! Pampatanggal umay. 🙂
10. Lastly, you can grill your own food! It can be a bit exhausting especially if you want to grill a lot. But it would burn the calories that you ate. 🙂
Other things about Tong Yang. They have halo halo and dessert stations, but do not expect that much. The dessert station has a few sweets and fruits.
I forgot to take a picture but drinks are included too. For drinkers out there, beer is also included in the buffet rate.
So here are some of the food I ate. 🙂
I always feel so full and satisfied whenever I eat in Tong Yang. 🙂 As for the rates, kindly check out Tong Yang’s website HERE as rates vary in different branches.
Who else have tried eating in Tong Yang? 🙂