Happy New Year everyone! I was supposed to blog earlier but I got sick, twice. Not a good thing to start the year but I’m thankful I’m okay now. 🙂 How was your holidays? Mine was fun. I got to bond with my family for days. I got awesome gifts too. 😀
So for my first post of the year, I’ll be posting an NOTD that I did way back. It’s very very simple so I’m sure you can try this yourself too. 🙂
Anyway, this NOTD is perfect for those quite lazy days. I needed and wanted to get my nails done pretty, but I didn’t have my creativity juices that day. I can’t seem to think of an easy nail art. So what I did was to put stickers on my plain colored nails!
- Caronia Nail Hardener and Base Coat (used as both base coat and top coat)
- Bobbie Kaleidoscope in Indigo Blue (a color changing polish! so cool)
- Etude House Nail Stickers
- Cut out your desired stickers from the sheet.
- Apply base coat to your nails and let it dry completely.
- Apply 2-3 coats (whatever works for you) of your main nail polish, in my case, the Indido Blue. Make sure it is completely dry before proceeding to the next step.
- Using toothpicks, detach the sticker from the sheet and transfer it on your nails. Be careful on placing the stickers.
- Apply clear top coat afterwards. And that’s it! 🙂
Hope you enjoy your weekend!